Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ice cream Fort Lauderdale style

Daniel and I were sitting outside eating pizza at Primanti Brothers when the sounds of tourists on the beach were drown out by loud music. It wasn't the muffled or distorted sounds of bass coming from a car, but the crystal clear sound of amplified music. I looked up and saw the most kick ass ice cream truck ever.



I know this picture doesn't do the coolness of this truck any justice, but I had to include it anyway.


This guy had huge speakers mounted in the dash of the truck, and I'm sure there was some pretty solid subwoofer action going on there. It sounded like a dance club rolling down the street. The guy driving was totally jamming out, even busting some dance moves behind the wheel. They were having a blast, although I think they were driving a little too fast if they ever hoped to sell some ice cream.

2 comments:

Carol said...

That is a cool photo! How you managed it without 65 other cars is great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.