Wednesday, November 08, 2006

here we go again

So of course I haven't used this blog how I've been meaning too, but that's too be expected. I'm pretty wishy-washy that way.

Anyway... I'm single again. That's right, I got dumped. Well, not really, but technically I did. Basically the sissy just stopped all communication out of the blue. He just stopped calling me and answering his phone. No explanation, no break up, no nothing. You think that after 7 months, you would at least get something. I kind of feel like that episode of Sex and the City where Carrie gets broken up with on a Post-it note. Seven months isn't a terribly long time, but it's still pretty significant. And I really did care for the guy.

I guess the thing that gets me the most is you would think that after you turned 30 you wouldn't have to put up with this type of crap anymore. I was wrong. And I'm talking about a 40 year old man. One who always like to remind me about how much older and more mature he was than I. He had so many more life experiences than I have had, that must make him more mature, right? The only thing that I have learned is that age and maturity have nothing to do with each other.

You know, at this point I really don't want to hear any explanations, reasons, excuses or anything. The only thing I wish I would have had was a simple goodbye.

But I ain't gunna let no man get me down. No use in moping around. This past Saturday my girlfriends took me out for a night on the town. I tore it up, and picked up a hot Latino guy to boot! Same age as me... Sexy, athletic body, nice booty, and a great dancer! I still got it in me :)

No comments: