Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm going to kill my cat

Of course I'm talking about Milo. Corduroy is perfect... except for when he pukes on my bed, but I'm not talking about that now.

This morning somewhere around 5:04 a.m. I awake to the sound of shattering glass. Not really a comforting sound to a single woman. After my heart resumed beating, I was able to pull myself off of my ceiling and assess the situation. I didn't hear any further noises, so I decided that it was something inside the apartment that broke and not a burley man climbing through a window.

I then got out of bed, put in my contacts (since I managed to loose my glasses), put on a pair of flip-flops. I walked into my living room, turned on the lights and was greeted with the site of broken glass from wall to wall to wall.

Milo had been playing up on my counter top and managed to knock my brand new blender off the counter. Now besides the fact that I have to clean up broken glass at 5 a.m., I was really fond of that blender. It's a long story, but basically I am really fond of all my fun kitchen gadgets and appliances. And that was one damn cute blender.

And how do I know it was Milo? Because he has recently become obsessed with climbing up on the counter and opening every single one of my cupboards. When I surveyed the damage, half of my cupboards were open... and there's black fur on my counter.

Anyone want a little black kitty? Free to anyone with insurance. Here's a picture of him looking innocent.

1 comment:

QueSarah said...

Oh Milo. You come over here to Aunt Sarah's house baby... you'll fit right in with your destructive cousins.