Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh the joys of being a woman

OK. To any man that might be reading this, you may want to skip this one and move along. I'm sorry if this post may be crass, but I can't help it.

So I am experiencing the great thrill of being a woman right now. Among a multitude of other symptoms, my back hurts so bad I can't sit up strait. In my desperation I went to the internet to see if there is possibly anything I can do that might help my situation. Here is the suggestion that they gave me. "Lie down on your side and bring your knees to your chest. This will help relieve back pressure." Ok, here's the problem. There are about two extra gallons of water that's flowing around in my abdominal area. There's no way that my knees are getting any where near my chest. Another piece of advice that they give... "Try sexual activity." I'm not even going there. I'll just say one thing. Besides the obvious, if any man gets withing 20 feet of me right now, he'll probably loose an eye or something.

I just need to go into hibernation at times like these.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yeah right, sex is just what we want at a time like this. Just like we'd like to pour alcohol on freshly waxed skin.