Monday, November 12, 2007

Growing hair on my chest

Over this nice long weekend, I took advantage of my days off by not doing a heck of a lot. Pretty much I spent most of the time hanging out with Daniel watching movies. Since Daniel is a lot more knowledgeable in current movies than I am, I pretty much gave him control over the DVD selection. Here is what we watched: Spiderman 3, Fantastic 4 -Rise of the Silver Surfer, 300, Transformers, and Saving Private Ryan (on cable).

Half way through our movie marathon Daniel started laughing and asked me if I had started sprouting hair on my chest due to the abundance of testosterone driven action. Not yet, but I'm sure it's not far off. But I do have to say that I've pretty much enjoyed all the movies. Some more than others, but I can't say I've been disappointed.

No comments: