Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And they call it kitty love

Today Milo has decided that he has fallen totally and completely in love... with the Mac. Every time I have attempted to do anything on the computer, Milo has climbed on my lap and then proceeded to jump up on my computer desk for a serious make-out session. He starts on the right side and does some serious chin rubbing, head-butting, and forehead mashing on the corner. When that's good and loved up, he'll slowly make his way to the other side rubbing as he goes, and finally repeat the process on the left corner. If I don't stop him he'll go at it for over 20 minutes.

At least he has good taste.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ha! My cats like to makeout with my Mac too. I guess they figure I spend so much time with it, it must be pretty special.