Monday, December 03, 2007

ahh, the dreaded question

Every year it's the same thing.

Mom: What would you like for Christmas?

Me: Uhhhh... ?!?!??!?

Mom: I'd like to get all my shopping done.

Me: Uhhhh....

I really have no clue what to ask for. Why was it so easy when you were a kid? All you had to do is pick up the toys-r-us catalog and start reciting the pages.

Actually I do have an idea of something I want but a). I really think it is too expensive to ask for and b). I really couldn't see my mom going out and buying a Nintendo Wii.

Now challenge 2 is to figure out what to buy everyone else. The only person I have any idea for is Daniel, and I've got about 50 ideas for stuff he would like.

3 comments:

skully said...

I asked mom for the Knitpicks options needles for xmas. I hope I get them!

knitting pirate librarian said...

Ooohhh... that's a good one. I hope you get them too. I asked for the Denise set last year and got those, so I'm going to wait a bit on that. I'm thinking about maybe asking for some nice yarn... maybe even to make the Clapotis

skully said...

Yes! Clapotis yarn is a good idea! I use my knitted clappy more than anything else I've ever made. I swear it is meant for FL.