Thursday, February 21, 2008

Attack bunneez

They may look cute and fluffy, but don't be fooled. These are dangerous creatures. The bunneez that live in my yard are getting terribly bold. They attacked PG (a small, elderly chihuahua mix), and I have good reason to believe that they come up to my front door and windows to taunt Milo.

The once timid creatures will now come right up to you. Today when I went to leave all three of them were on the sidewalk right in front of my apartment. I stopped to take a picture and I think they thought I was offering food. One of them hopped right up to me and started inching his way to my feet. Having on sandals I was a little concerned about my exposed toes. I started backing away. The bunnee kept following me and soon his friends joined him. Next thing I know, I had three bunneez chasing me and cornering me on my patio. Everytime I tried to leave, those little turds would chase me back. I felt like an idiot running from fluffy little bunneez, but I swear they had malice in their little pink eyes. No one ever suspects the bunneez...


1 comment:

Roxane said...

I used to have a similar problem when I went to bars...