Thursday, March 27, 2008

And we're back!

Yesterday I finally got my internet service issues sorted out. For the past couple of months, I have had connection issues, which wouldn't allow me to be on the computer and have the TV on at the same time. Not too big of a deal, but the real pain in the patootie was the fact that I constantly had to switch the cable from my modem to the TV. That was pretty ridiculous, let me tell you.

Why did it take me so long to get my internet problems resolved? It was Comcast's fabulous customer service. When I had originally called with the problem a while back, I dealt with some lovely women who did not practice the South Florida value of Sunsational Service. Nope, they were not Sunsational at all...

So I was looking into other options of ISPs when Daniel talked me into trying just one more time. Not only have my issues been resolved, but my faith in Comcast's customer service has been renewed. For the lovely lady named Angel who took my phone call to the two technicians who came and fixed the problem... Gold stars by your names. To the other meanies I talked to... :P To the lady who told me that Comcast doesn't support Macs and I would have to call Apple to resolve my connection issues... ???

3 comments:

Meg said...

Yay! I was wondering where you've been.

To the lady who told me that Comcast doesn't support Macs and I would have to call Apple to resolve my connection issues... ???

Another :P (or perhaps something ruder) to her. Macs should be LESS hard to connect than anything else.

ComcastCares said...

On behalf of Comcast, I would like to apologize for the difficuties that you experienced. I am pleased that Angel and the 2 technicians were able to restore your faith in Comcast. I will share your feedback with our leadership team.

Thank you for being a Comcast Customer!

Frank Eliason
Comcast Executive Office

Chad said...

Oooo.

The power of the blog strikes again!!

I got slippers. You got the Internets.