Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'll never have to buy that stuff again

For a while now I've noticed something weird happening with my mouth. I'd wake up, brush my teeth, shower, and get ready for work. During my drive to work, I started noticing something funky going on in my mouth. It was like a layer of skin was peeling off. I started to get really concerned that something was wrong. Then I started noticing it at other times. I finally figured it out after a few days. The weird mouth thing was only happening about a half hour to an hour after I brushed my teeth! The culprit... that funky new toothpaste I bought. This toothpaste is some crazy super-duper max 12 hour protection stuff. I'm thinking that 12 hour protection was in the form of a thin layer of a slimy film. YUCK!

But being the semi-frugal person that I am, I can't just throw it away, I have to finish it up. Until then, I will just suffer. Gross.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Yeah, I read it, and I'm creaped...