Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Camisole of Death progress

Tonight at knit-night I finally finished the back of my camisole of death that I've been working of for a while. I'm very proud of it. I only really have one mistake/design element. The good news is that it is something that can be easily fixed with a little thread and a couple of good knots. Shhhh... trade secret :) There are also a couple of minor design elements that I might be working on correcting. You see, the pattern called for increases. I've known how to do increases since about the time I learned how to knit, but I discovered that they tend to create a little hole. Carol finally taught me how to remedy this, but it was a few inches too late. We'll see if I can live with the little tiny holes or not. Most likely I may be playing with a little more thread. Now I know. Tomorrow I will start to tackle the front!

1 comment:

QueSarah said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see it when it's finished! You're doing so awesome knitting all these tops =)