Sunday, July 22, 2007

I know I'm a bit late...

But I have to chime in on the previous conversation between a couple of Betties (Torii and Cheryl). I just have to submit my entry to the whole ass-hat discussion.

My entry is Curtis Stone, the "Take Home Chef."

I've even started shopping at Whole Foods and getting gussied up in the hopes that this man leans oven my shopping cart and asks me if he could come to my place to cook dinner.

I ask you: How would you like to see this man bending over your hot stove?

2 comments:

vagabond bettie said...

I vote yes! And after I had my way with him, he could COOK me food. oman! I want a bartender too. How about alternate nights? I don't need to eat every night.... :) thanks for the shout out!

heyfatlulu said...

mmm, he's tallllll.
This is the first picture I've seen of him in which he does not look like he is wearing eyeliner! Keep getting dolled up to go grocery shopping, girl, you never know who you might meet!