Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm pooped...

I've been running around like crazy at work. I have one major project that I've been working on for about 2 months and I have a week to wrap it up. Then I have 2 major programs I've been trying to plan in between. The first of which was today. We'll just say that I had somewhere between 80-90 small children, and probably about 30-35 adults. An exact count was impossible, because it would be like trying to count a bunch of ladybugs in a box. When you have that many preschoolers in one room, let's just say they don't sit still. And they kept coming, and coming, and coming... At one point I just stood in the middle of the room with a look on my face that resembled a deer in headlight.

The funniest part about the whole thing was when I looked at myself in the mirror after the event. My hair was standing on end, I had this wild and crazy look in my eyes, and I had this mysterious twitch in my cheek.

Now I plan on spending the rest of my evening sipping on a beer and finishing my beanie for the Charmed Knits KAL.

No comments: