Saturday, July 07, 2007

I got screwed... or at least my burrito did

The other day I had a serious craving for mexican food, so I decided to try something new. I went to this restaurant that I've been wanting to try for about a year and a half now. It was ok, but nothing spectacular. As I was leaving the restaurant I was thinking that I would go back, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so. At least I thought so until I tried eating my left overs. I'm down to the last couple bites of my burrito when I bite down on something hard. I pull out part of a little aluminum screw or nail or something. I didn't bite down on it and break a tooth or anything, so I'm not going to make a huge deal about it. I just don't think I'll be eating there anytime soon.

3 comments:

QueSarah said...

Holy hell!! That's horrible! I'm so glad you didn't break a tooth, jeez. Make sure you tell us which restaurant that was.

knitting pirate librarian said...

It's called the Aztec or something like that. Pine Island and SR84. My search for wonderful mexican food continues.

heyfatlulu said...

bleurgh! It's Azteca, and it is gross.
We ate there once and there were ants crawling all over the wall next to our table. ::shudder:: I would only put up with that for really good food!
I'm with you, I haven't found Mexican food that I like here at all.
I do like the fish tacos at Tijuana Taxi Co., though!