Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Soundtrack of my life meme

I took one of those surveys where you are supposed to put your iPod on shuffle and let it create your soundtrack. I had to use my iTunes since I don't have an iPod. I did have to cheat and forward through some stuff since I have a lot of random junk and samples jumbled up amongst the songs. But other than that I stuck to the rules of no cheating. I'm shocked at some of the results. I think my iTunes knew what I was doing!


Soundtrack of my life

Opening credits: 12:51 - The Strokes
Not bad for an opening son

Waking up: Section 9 (Light & Day/Reach for the Sun) - Polyphonic Spree
Hahahaha! Best waking up song ever!

Average day: New Slang - The Shins
I love this song. My average day must be pretty mellow.

First date: We're Going to be Friends - Jack Johnson
That's cute :)

Falling in love: Can't Help Falling in Love - Eels (remake of course)
Complete coincidence. Like I said, I think my iTunes knew what I was doing!

Love scene: Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
Hmmmmm... my purchase of the Garden State soundtrack seems like it's coming in handy. I love Zach Braff's taste in music.

Fight scene: The Reason - Hoobastank
Not only am I ashamed to admit that I downloaded this song, but it's couldn't have picked a better time to play!

Breaking up: Irreplaceable - Beyonce
Hahahahaha! I downloaded this after I got dumped last fall!

Getting back together: Let Go - Frou Frou
Again, thank you Zach Braff

Secret love: Hanging by a Moment - Lifehouse
Yet another song that I am ashamed to admit that I downloaded

Life's okay: Like Humans do - David Byrne
Don't really remember downloading this

Mental breakdown: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Hahahaha!

Driving: Gasolina - Daddy Yankee
Ajajajaja! Love my reggaeton!

Learning a lesson: You Belong to me (remake) - Ben Taylor
Ok, I guess this works. Maybe.

Deep thought: Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Wonder what my deep thought is.

Flashback: One Headlight - The Wallflowers
Yeah, this song is pretty old.

Partying: Lo Que Paso, Paso - Daddy Yankee
:) love my reggaeton!

Happy dance: Mister Brightside - The Killers
Yeah, I'd dance to this

Regretting: Overkill (acoustic) - Collin Hay
Too funny! Actually I think this song is about regretting. I swear I didn't cheat!

Long night alone: Into the Ocean - Blue October
Isn't this a song about drowning? Hmmmm....

Death scene: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Pretty dramatic I guess.

Closing credits: Bubble Toes - Jack Johnson
Nice peppy way to end the soundtrack!

1 comment:

QueSarah said...

That's eerie! Your iPod was right on!